Tickstory v1.9.0 has just been released! In this version, we now are moving forward with 3 separate editions: Lite, Standard and Professional versions which each have their own set of features. The Lite version continues to provide our users with a great entry-point into the world of finance and back-testing while the Standard and Professional versions are designed to provide additional functionality to those users who need it, including significantly improved download and processing speeds! Check out our download page (https://tickstory.com/download-tickstory) for a comparison of the different versions.
The most notable change for Lite users is that they can now launch the most recent versions of Metatrader!
• [artf354004] Full version: Major download speed enhancements via multi-threaded downloads.
• [artf353865] MT4 Launcher: Support for Build 1100->1126.
• [artf345754] Added BTCUSD and ETHUSD crypto-currency pricing.
• [artf354356] Lite: Users can now launch the latest MT4 version (additional limitations now apply – see https://tickstory.com/download-tickstory).
• [artf354650] Lite: Enable exporting of tick volume data for Lite users.
• [artf348309] Updated Software EULA (Always see https://tickstory/EULA for the latest)
• [artf354355] View Data & Charts: Status not always appearing correctly.
• [artf354003] Add missing translations in File Export window.
• [artf353864] Remove support for legacy TDS launcher.
• [artf354541] Added “Copy To Clipboard” to Unexpected Error dialog.
• [artf354151] Ensure all exports, Chart and Data Inspector download the entire begin or end day (from 00:00=23:59 utc)
• [artf354673] Fix potential unhandled error when shutting down while operation in progress.
• [artf354746] Setup/Installation: Potential issue with .NET v4.6 detection.