Home Forums Tickstory Lite Issue/Bug tracking 0.9.1.0 cant run mt4 build 509?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@tickstory wrote:

Hi Kate,

Please download the latest version of Tickstory (v1.0) – the Build 509 launcher is now available to all users now.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I’m on v1.0, but I posted it in this thread because it seemed like other people were having the same problem.

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Kate,

This thread relates to 0.9.2 only. Some users were having issues with the launcher since it was a prerequisite to click ‘Like’ to activate the launcher.

Do you have further information about the issue you are having on v1.0? What MT4 Build are you trying to launch? What is the error message you are getting?

Thanks.

kate1048
    Participant

@tickstory wrote:

Hi Kate,

This thread relates to 0.9.2 only. Some users were having issues with the launcher since it was a prerequisite to click ‘Like’ to activate the launcher.

Do you have further information about the issue you are having on v1.0? What MT4 Build are you trying to launch? What is the error message you are getting?

Thanks.

Hi,

I’m getting “A suitable launcher could not be found for your Metatrader version” I’m trying to launch MT4 Build 509, using Tickstory v1.

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Kate,

In the error message, did it report that it has tried the Build 500+ launcher? If not, please check your Tickstory version again in Help->About and ensure you’re on v1.0.

Thanks.

Participant

hi,
    I am following all the steps but I can not run the MT4. Do not get the star golden brown.
    My Metatrader is version 509, fixed spread

I logg on facebook and tick keep me logging, then open tickstory, tick on the star, after that i tick in “i like it”, then close Tickstory and open again but the star continue in grey.

What am I doing wrong?

thank you

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi 112600,

When you click on the ‘Like’ button within Tickstory, a Facebook login prompt will pop up. Put in our login details and click the ‘Keep me logged in button’ on this screen (not on a separate browser window) and it should work.

Thanks for showing your appreciation!

Regards.

Participant

@tickstory wrote:

Hi 112600,

When you click on the ‘Like’ button within Tickstory, a Facebook login prompt will pop up. Put in our login details and click the ‘Keep me logged in button’ on this screen (not on a separate browser window) and it should work.

Thanks for showing your appreciation!

Regards.

hi,

thank you, i found the problem and solve it. I forget fill some necessary information. See image.

regards

rapple
    Participant

Hi all

I am still have the issue of not being able to ‘Like’ the facebook page.

There were a couple of times when the login box came up and I entered my login detail (including keep me logged in) but the star remained grey.

Now when I open Tickstory and click on ‘like’ the login window opens and then closing instantly and the star is still grey.

I am running Tickstory 1.2 and have MT4 version 4 Build 574

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks Rapple

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Rapple,

Could you please let us know what browser pops up – is it Internet Explorer? What particular version? Does the Facebook ‘Like’ button still remain in the top-right of the Tickstory application? If so, it could mean that some browser security settings (cookies?) may not be keeping you logged in correctly.
    If you have a screenshot of what you’re seeing, this might help.

Thanks.

rapple
    Participant

Hi Tickstory. While I have both IE and Chrome on the computer, it is an IE box that flashes on the screen. I am not able to take a screen shot as it only flashes for a second.

I will try deleting all the cookies and run again

Thanks Rapple

rapple
    Participant

Hi Tickstory

I seem to have tried everything.. Even installed Tickstory onto another computer and similar scenario.

Huge amount of time and effort for no gain. I am sure its got something to do with IE permissions but do not have time to look into it now.

Maybe if other have the same fault they can comment

Kind regards Rapple

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Rapple,

We’ll have a look into this further to see if we can reproduce it – are you using Windows 8?
    Do note that with or without the gold star the application functionality is the same. If you have already liked us on Facebook then thanks for the support! 😉

Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.