Home Forums Tickstory Lite Issue/Bug tracking 0.9.1.0 cant run mt4 build 509?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello

I have a problem with lunching mt4 (XEMARKETS) build 509. This is only me or i need to downgrade?

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Jolrael,

The launcher has been tested on Build 509. From the error message you have posted, it looks like you have not been recognised as a ‘friend’ which is why the launcher is not working. If you have already pressed the ‘Like’ button, please restart the application and try again.

Thanks.

Jolrael
    Participant

Working now! :mrgreen:
    thank you very much!

adibi83
    Participant

Hi

I have the exact same problem with build 509 and that’s after I pressed the “like” button… what should I do?

TX

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi adibi83,

Could you please tell us if the “star” icon in the top-right is gold? Does it acknowledge you’re a friend when you click on it? If not, the most likely issue is that you did not click the ‘Keep me logged in’ check-box when logging in. Of course, you should also be clicking on the ‘Like’ button at the top-right of the application.

Also, once you have pressed ‘Like’ please restart the application before trying the launcher again.

Please let us know if this resolves the issue.

Jolrael – thanks for letting us know you solved the issue!

Thanks.

adibi83
    Participant

Well, I’m trying to, but every time I push the “like” button it opens a blank web page and nothing happens… tries to copy the link and open the URL via other browsers but it did not work.

Any suggestions?

adibi83
    Participant

OK I know what the problem was and maybe you should post it because it’s a little bug: before you press the “like” button make sure that your default browser is Internet Explorer. Mine was Chrome so it didn’t work.

Cheers….

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Adibi83,

Thanks for letting us know how you fixed your issue. We will look into resolving this.

Regards.

Tomi
    Participant

Hello Guys, a i cant make my little star gold/yellow. I tried IE as default, but still no good, Anyway i use Chrome.
    Please help!

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Tomi,

Does a Chrome or IE browser pop-up when you hit the ‘Like’ button? Can you please confirm you check the ‘Keep me logged in’ button?

Thanks.

Tomi
    Participant

Yes, there was a pop up window when i first liked tickstory. But i dont remember the “keep me logged in” button. I tried to unlike tickstory, make ie as default browser, then like tickstory again in tickstory, but there wasnt any popped up window anymore 🙂 just the “i love you, you love me” text 😀

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Tomi,

The “Keep me logged in” check-box is present on the Facebook login page. If you don’t have this checked, the system cannot recognise you as a friend.
    Could you please try again while ensuring the check-box is checked?

Thanks.

Tomi
    Participant

Guys, everything is ok now, my star is gold 😀
    Thank you very much, great support!

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Great news! Thanks for letting us know you solved it, Tomi.

jmeel
    Participant

it not work with new Metatrader above 500, I calck on Facebook but icon not avtive my brwoser Gogle Chrom and firefox because internet expkorer not work on my Compter , already I click facebook and Tweeter in your web , Pls. Help me to solve this problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.