Home Forums Tickstory Lite General Discussion v0.9 Release Candidate available

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Mirusev,

To enable the data editor you need to click on the Facebook ‘like’ button in the top right of the application. Once you do, this feature will enable itself.

Thanks for the offer to translate to Bulgarian – we will contact you directly with some details!

Kind regards.

mirusev
    Participant

@tickstory wrote:

Hi Mirusev,

To enable the data editor you need to click on the Facebook ‘like’ button in the top right of the application. Once you do, this feature will enable itself.

Thanks for the offer to translate to Bulgarian – we will contact you directly with some details!

Kind regards.

Thanks for that! In fact I did it, even before ask here, but it is still grey…

ea.maxpro.vn
    Participant

Hi tickstory,

The warning is just a notification that this feature is not officially supported and could potentially stop working in future releases of MT4. Once you click OK on the warning, Tickstory will try to launch MT4.

Once you click OK on the warning, does Tickstory will work with full functions or something else will be disable?
    I use build 451 of MT4.

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi ea.maxpro.vn,

@ea.maxpro.vn wrote:

Once you click OK on the warning, does Tickstory will work with full functions or something else will be disable? I use build 451 of MT4.

Tickstory will still work with all the functions if you click OK on the warning.

Regards

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi mirusev,

@mirusev wrote:

Sorry if this is obvious – but is the function enabled after you restart Tickstory?

Regards

mirusev
    Participant

@tickstory wrote:

Hi mirusev,

@mirusev wrote:

Sorry if this is obvious – but is the function enabled after you restart Tickstory?

Regards

Not unfortunately… It was restarted tens (or hundreds) of times, but it is always same… grey 🙁

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi mirusev,

When you click the Facebook ‘Like’ button, a popup should appear asking you to log in to Facebook. On that popup, you will need to select the check box to “Keep me logged in”. This will allow Tickstory to recognise that you have liked the Facebook page and enable the extra features.

The features should be enabled when you click ‘Like’ – if not please restart Tickstory and it should be picked up.

Please let us know how you go.

mirusev
    Participant

@tickstory wrote:

Hi mirusev,

When you click the Facebook ‘Like’ button, a popup should appear asking you to log in to Facebook. On that popup, you will need to select the check box to “Keep me logged in”. This will allow Tickstory to recognise that you have liked the Facebook page and enable the extra features.

The features should be enabled when you click ‘Like’ – if not please restart Tickstory and it should be picked up.

Please let us know how you go.

thats the key 🙂 “Keep me logged in”
    now it works, thank you!

Tradexfol
    Participant

@ea.maxpro.vn wrote:

Once you click OK on the warning, does Tickstory will work with full functions or something else will be disable?
    I use build 451 of MT4.

Good morning.
    Sr ea.maxpro.vn could share your mt4 build 451?
    I will be very grateful.

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi traderxfol,

You can find the executables for 451 here: http://www.tickstory.com/files/Metatrader.update.451.zip

Hope this helps.

devonfgu
    Participant

After I using the V0.91 through MT4 Data editor to modify the spread and then backtest my EA again,
    the backtest will response “Zero Divide” error… 😯

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Devonfgu,

You didn’t select a zero spread by any chance, did you? 😉 If it’s your EA reporting this error then perhaps it doesn’t handle the spread value you used?

Hope this helps.

devonfgu
    Participant

@tickstory wrote:

Hi Devonfgu,

You didn’t select a zero spread by any chance, did you? 😉 If it’s your EA reporting this error then perhaps it doesn’t handle the spread value you used?

Hope this helps.

No, I set my spread to 25(2.5 pips).
    and another issue was each time I click save button on MT4 Data Editor that always response “the files have been ussed by other program…”, BUT I make sure no others mt4 terminal running and even I try to restart the computer but problem still occur…

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Devongfu,

Could you please start a new thread with the details of your spread issue if you need further assistance on this. If the zero divide error is occurring on a specific EA then our ability to assist you may be limited. Ensure you try a different EA to see if its the data causing the issue or the EA. Perhaps the issue is related to your locked files?

For your locked file, try the utility below to see whether you can find what is locking your files:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/opened_files_view.html

Often you can rename the file even though there may be locked for reading and writing.

Hope this helps.

frog68
    Participant

Hi Tickstory Team,

I offer language support for German language.

Best Regards
    Frank

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.