Home Forums Tickstory Lite General Discussion v0.9 Release Candidate available

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

A Release Candidate of the latest v0.9 is now available! Included in the release are the following features.

New Feature
    •[TICKLITE-15] Added MT4 data editor which allows changing of spread (and other settings) without having to regenerate export.
    •[TICKLITE-88] Add new timezone that supports NY trading hours.
    •[TICKLITE-100] Special features available for ‘Friends of Tickstory’ – a big ‘thanks’ for your support! Click the ‘Like’ button to join the club!
    •[TICKLITE-101] Language support for Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish.

Improvement
    •[TICKLITE-95] Clarified message when users could not select an MT4 folder location.

Fixes
    •[TICKLITE-92] MT4 Launcher: Issue with launcher for some users (causing FXT to be overwritten)
    •[TICKLITE-96] MT4 Export: Stop-out level, GTC pending and Commission Lots now correctly uses custom/config settings.
    •[TICKLITE-97] MT4 Export: Margin currency can now be custom set.
    •[TICKLITE-104] MT4 Export: Fixed issue with “Unrecognised token BASECOMMISSION” error for Turkish users.

Please note that we are anticipating that some of the translations still need to be refined. If you would like to contribute to a better translation, please let us know.
    Special thanks to Radulovic Attila [http://www.radu.hu] for his assistance on the Hungarian translations.

To become a ‘Friend of Tickstory’, click the Facebook ‘Like’ button on the top right of the application. When Facebook prompts you for your login details, ensure you check the ‘Keep me logged in‘ box. Once done, you will have access to additional features. ** Please note that we value your privacy. We DO NOT disclose or sell your personal information to third parties.

The latest RC is available here:

http://www.tickstory.com/RC/tickstorylite_setup.0.9.RC2.zip

Feedback appreciated!

radu
    Participant

Thank you for the new version.

Hungarian users could read the changes here.

slk
    Participant

Thank you for the release. I have not faced the problems (basecommision, not enough money … )

lam200017
    Participant

Dear Administrator

I was trying to download many times but there is no file inside the zip file!!! moreover dowloading also complete within few seconds means no file inside the zip file please look into it

Thanks

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi lam200017,

If clicking the link isn’t working, please try to right click on the link and select “Save As”, “Save link as…” or “Save target as…” (depending on your browser).

If this does not fix the issue, please let us know which browser you are using to download the file and we will investigate further.

Thanks for your interest in Tickstory!

neowave
    Participant

In case you are interested.

I can help in refining the translation to
    Spanish from Spain which is different from
    other countries where this language is used.

Regards.

dex
    Participant

Hi Tickstory, i am interested to offer language support: Bahasa Indonesia. Trying to PM you but i don’t see options in my control panel. I am using tickstory for abt 3 months approx.

imported_tickstory
    Participant

@slk wrote:

Thank you for the release. I have not faced the problems (basecommision, not enough money … )

That’s great news, appreciate the feedback, Slk!

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Dex & Neowave,

Thanks for your offers to add/refine to our language support. We will PM you with some details shortly.

Kind regards.

porboy
    Participant

hi will this v0.9 work with build 500 thanks bill

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi porboy,

Tickstory v0.9 currently does not support Metatrader build 500. so you will have to use an older build of Metatrader for now. We currently don’t have an ETA for when build 500 support will be done – but we will send an update if its available.

ea.maxpro.vn
    Participant

When press Launch MT4 I got warning “NOTE: No official support is available for …..“. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi ea.maxpro.vn,

Thanks for your interest in Tickstory!

The warning is just a notification that this feature is not officially supported and could potentially stop working in future releases of MT4. Once you click OK on the warning, Tickstory will try to launch MT4.

Please give this a go and let us know if you have any further problems.

mirusev
    Participant

How one could use MT4 Data editor? It is grey in all stages of using: starting TSL, donwloading dukas data, exporting to MT4, launching MT4… it is always grey.
    MT4 is build 451

mirusev
    Participant

Hi,
    First need to thank you for it, it is great and it is free – one could ask for nothing more than that 🙂

How one could use MT4 Data editor? It is always grey…

Thanks!

P.S. PM me if you need translation in Bulgarian – I will do it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.