Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Trader55,

Glad to hear it’s working. Re: extending support, we will always bid to support licensed users at least for a month, regardless of when they have registered.

Thanks for signing up 😉

Dunmunkle
    Participant

Hi,
    I have installed Tickstory 1.7.2 and have exported GBPUSD to a new FXCM demo installation. I have launched this MT4 from within Tickstory.

MACD Sample.ex4 Results tab shows daily prices inflated by a factor of 10. The H4 & H1 timeframe prices do not have this problem. Modelling quality is 99.90% on each of these 3 timeframes.

How can I fix the D1 data? Have I done something wrong? Or is this a bug?

Cheers

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Dunkunkie,

Do you have some screenshots about what you are seeing? Are you using a cent account?

Thanks.

Dunmunkle
    Participant

Hi,
    On further investigation the problem is with another EA I am using and not MACD Sample.ex4 . MACD Sample.ex4 gives correct results and so there is no issue or bug with Tickstory data. My confusion and my mistake.

For the sake of completeness I have attached what I am seeing on D1 and H1.

This is my problem, not yours. Apologies for the distraction.

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Dunmunkle,

Appreciate getting back and letting us know you resolved the issue!

Thanks.

erzanza
    Participant

Hi there, sorry to ask, if i will buy, Tickstory, i saw i will have 2 activation computer licences…
    Question
    These licences are Switchable?
    i mean work with 3 months computer A then switch to computer B then after 5 months switch to computer C
    Cause i travel a lot, and i have always ANOTHER computer when i will switch my place… i have not always the same computer… please kindly let me know
    thanks

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Erzanza,

That is fine as long as you don’t have more than 2 instances running at the same time.

Regards.

odeduchenko
    Participant

Hello,

For some reason I allways get error 131 when I try to backtest on XAUUSD, any EA. Haven’t happened on any other pair. I used both default settings, and broker settings generated with the Tickstory Expert. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi

Please consult these threads that may assist more on resolving Error 131:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=799
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=794

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.