Home Forums Tickstory Lite Issue/Bug tracking Tickstory Info Expert EA – doesnt working (zero.divide)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The EA doesnt export the Values within an XM microLot Account. Starts working with export an running on an “zero divide” error…
    What can i do? I need the Settings from XM Micro for my Backtest Data… Other Accounts working… but not XM miro

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi fx-strategie,

We are currently downloading the XM terminal so we can look into this for you and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks.

fx-strategie
    Participant

if it helps – i’ve already an running VPS Environment for you… i can sen you the login if you want

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi fx-strategie,

We’ve tried it with the XM terminal and the only way we could get a “zero divide” error is if there was no symbol selected when using the Strategy Tester and trying to run TickstoryExpertEA. Is this the case? Can you try attaching it to a chart?

Thanks.

fx-strategie
    Participant

its on EURUSDmicro Chart H1 – export starts an runs into zero divide… If You want – i can send you my VPS account…

fx-strategie
    Participant

another – complete screenshot

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Fx-strategie,

As per our discussion offline, your EA appears to be working fine when run in the strategy tester. You should have the information you need to continue.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.