Home Forums Tickstory Lite Issue/Bug tracking Remote server returned an error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@tickstory wrote:

Great to hear, Degrath – welcome aboard! 😉

Hi

I upgraded to version 1.7 but am getting an error on the log screen:

Time Message
    03-09-2015 14:51 Error occurred during download: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (URL: http://www.dukascopy.com/datafeed/EURUSD/2015/08/03/22h_ticks.bi5)

Is this anything to worry about, thanks.

Also the data folder directory in mt4 settings is reading: C:Program Files (x86)MetaTrader 4 : since I upgraded is this the correct path or does it go to history or tester location instead?

Regards Denis.

imported_tickstory
    Participant

Hi Degrath,

If Dukascopy have not yet uploaded the data for the most recent day (or trading is not complete for that hour) then you will get this message. It should now be available. In the event you do get this error, Tickstory will continue on exporting the available data. The only time to be concerned is if this error occurs for “non recent” days (i.e. > 2 days from today). This can occur if your internet connection has dropped or is overloaded, etc. In this case, you should re-export the data to make sure you are not missing any data.

Regarding your data folder, ensure your Tickstory “MT4 Data Folder” matches that shown when you select File->Open Data Folder in MT4. Tickstory will usually detect the data folder automatically when you select your MT4 Installation Folder, however if you are explicitly working in “portable” mode, then the data folder should point to the installation folder.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.