Home Forums Tickstory Lite General Discussion Edit symbol properties/ Optimization issues

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I use 1.1.0.0 version of tickstory with a build 509 of mt4 (disconnected from my broker)
    I have set manually spread and commission in the metatraderinfo tab using my broker data for EUR/USD ( 0.5 pip spread, 8$ commission, 5 digits)

I can achieve 99.9% modelling quality on EUR/USD, which sounds like I’ve done the proper settings

However:

1. I would like to edit the symbol properties in the strategy tester of the MT4 I’ve installed (which is currently set with a spread at 2, stoploss at 8, digits at 4) because I suppose it generates problems like:

– getting ordersenderrors 130 when I use too close stoploss in my ea
      – only seeing 4 digits values in the t/p and s/l columns of the results tab when I see 5 (from tickstory) in the price column

2. When I run an optimization I always get messages like ” nn results have been discarded as insignificant” and no results… nn being the total number of backtestings I wanted to run (and each of these backtest running ok independantly)

Could anyone help fix these issues?

Thank You

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.