Error message: No official support for this feature

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
emmamail

Error message: No official support for this feature

Post by emmamail »

Support ,

I just bought your tickstory and when i launch MT4 through the tickstory i get the error below:

NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT FOR THIS FEATURE AND IT COULD STOP WORKING WITH FUTURE VERSIONS OF MT4.

also after openning MT4 i don't see the tickstory description.

NOTE: I am using XM MT4 build 1065.

thanks

tickstory

Re: Error message: No official support for this feature

Post by tickstory »

Hi Emmamail,

This message is only a notification and once you continue you should no further messages (or errors) which denotes the operation was successful. Please check your report quality - if it is 99.9% then everything is working correctly.

Thanks.

Rayzor222

Post by Rayzor222 »

emmamail wrote:Support ,

I just bought your tickstory and when i launch MT4 through the tickstory i get the error below:

NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT FOR THIS FEATURE AND IT COULD STOP WORKING WITH FUTURE VERSIONS OF MT4.

also after openning MT4 i don't see the tickstory description.

NOTE: I am using XM MT4 build 1065.

thanks
Hello, I'm having trouble configuring Tick story software to get more accurate strategy tester results. My broker is Ally and the build is 1090. I'm getting the same message as well. Tried reloading many times but keep getting mismatches and a model quality of 90%.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Rayzor,

Could you kindly refer to our trouble-shooting check-list to resolve the issue:

https://tickstory.com/help/tickstorylit ... ng_quality

One of the mentioned items is likely to be causing the issue. If you are still having issues, could you please post some more details in a new thread (screenshots would be helpful) and I'm sure we can help.

Thanks.

Rayzor222

Post by Rayzor222 »

tickstory wrote:Hi Rayzor,

Could you kindly refer to our trouble-shooting check-list to resolve the issue:

https://tickstory.com/help/tickstorylit ... ng_quality

One of the mentioned items is likely to be causing the issue. If you are still having issues, could you please post some more details in a new thread (screenshots would be helpful) and I'm sure we can help.

Thanks.
Wow. You guys made so difficult to contact for support. How can I make a new thread?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Rayzor,

Simply select the appropriate section in this forum such as "General" and there is a "New topic" button at the bottom of the page. If you are having any difficulties, just post all the details to this thread and we will create the separate topic for you.

Thanks.