How do i activate my subscription?

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
ohad_

How do i activate my subscription?

Post by ohad_ »

hey guys, i have the tickstory lite on my computer already, just got the yearly subscription, i couldn't find where to download the full software....

tickstory

Re: How do i activate my subscription?

Post by tickstory »

Hi Ohad,

Thanks for your purchase. You should have received an email with your license key and a link to download the registered version of the software. If you can't see the email, please check your Spam/Junk folder just in case it has ended up there.

Please let us know if you continue to have issues.

Thanks.

magic code

Post by magic code »

Hi,

I also purchase the professional package today and i receieved the email. But the link to download it, takes me to an error 404 page on the tickstory website. How am i able to download the professional software without going through the email? Or How can i access it?

Best.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Magic Code,

It might be the case your email software has added a some extra characters to your download link which will cause the "not found" error. Please copy and paste the raw link just in case this has occurred. We have verified that the link is working.

We've sent you a private message (top-right option of the page in this forum) to provide you with the download link again.

Please let us know if you continue to have issues.

Thanks.