10 years historical data

Historical data from North American markets.
alesiosc

10 years historical data

Post by alesiosc »

hello. can i get 10 years historical tick data for the mini NQ, YM, RTY, ES. if so, how do i go about doing it please....

tickstory

Re: 10 years historical data

Post by tickstory »

Hi Alesiosc,

Please check out this page which gives you a run down of the instruments and historical data that is available for each one.

After that, you can check out our Video Demonstrations section in our manual for videos on how to use the software. Finally, you can check out our Download Page for information about the differences in the various software editions we have.

Hope this helps.

alesiosc

Post by alesiosc »

thanks very much for your reply.....i have downloaded 10 years Nasdaq 100 historical tick data in one go. when i click the file to open in Excel, it says that it would take up too many lines in excell so hangs and doesnt open it.

i then downloaded 5 years at a time which i managed to open in excel.

i also downloaded the 10 years data, 1 year at a time, just in case.

so now, when i try to import into NT8 using the instructional video. it doesnt import anything from the file and gives me this error (attached)
2023-05-21_191130.png
2023-05-21_191141.png
NT8 forum says its something to do with the way the data is formatted. can you help with this please....

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Alesiosc,

I'm not sure if this is related to the other thread you have on a similar topic of importing to NT8, however you will need to determine why NT8 is rejecting the data. If NT support cannot help you, you will need to try import a few lines of the data and tweak/trouble-shoot with it until the software accepts it. After that, you can know which specific data/field is causing the issue.

Thanks.

alesiosc

Post by alesiosc »

ok, thank you. ill try NT8 forum....

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Thanks, Aleiosc. If you have any further information, appreciate if you can update this thread to help other NT8 users.

Thanks!