Incremental export

Have some interesting ideas about how to improve the software? Let us know in this section!
ekke

Incremental export

Post by ekke »

Hi
Firstly I want to thank you again for this very useful tool. My live EA would not have been possible without it.

I have a maybe redundant suggestion.
The import of Dukas data can be done incrementally.
Is it possible to do an incremental MT4 export as well?
It would cut down the export time considerably.

Thank you

ekke

tickstory

Re: Incremental export

Post by tickstory »

Hi Ekke,

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, this feature is planned for the next major upgrade to Tickstory.

Regards.

ekke

Post by ekke »

Thank you

ferry81

Post by ferry81 »

is Incremental export available at v1.6 or is it for next release?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Ferry81,

This is planned for the next major 2.0 release.

Regards.

JohnLancs

Post by JohnLancs »

Has this been implemented in the paid version? I am currently using Lite but would definitely upgrade if it was.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi John,

It's still in our backlog but unfortunately not available in the current version yet. Appreciate the vote as this will help prioritise our todo list.

Thanks.

ekke

Post by ekke »

Hi
This goes back to an old query of mine. Are there any new developments on the incremental exporting?

Thanks
ekke

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Ekke,

Unfortunately this is still not available in the current v1.9. The good news is much of the related development is largely finished, however the not so good news is that this item is dependent on us first completing our ground-up rebuild of the platform. I know it doesn't immediately help you, but we definitely have not been idle and have just completed another product which supports variable spread, slippage and a walk-forward analyzer which shows that we are listening to what our users are asking for.

We haven't forgotten about this feature and we expect that as soon as the framework re-build is complete, many new features will be able to be pushed through more more quickly.

As always, please keep tabs on our Facebook and Twitter and we will make announcements as these features become available.

Thanks..