Any news on 'OPEN PRICES' Mode

Have some interesting ideas about how to improve the software? Let us know in this section!
Tickroll

Any news on 'OPEN PRICES' Mode

Post by Tickroll »

Dear Tickstory,
Over a year ago I was inquiring about 'OPEN PRICES' Mode, your answer was:
''there is no simple way we know to generate the 'Open price' FXT file with the tools currently available. We'll make a note of your suggestion though!''

Since then I have noticed others wanting this very basic feature, I can't believe that you can't help, it can't be that difficult, surely!

Regards,
Tickroll
Last edited by Tickroll on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

tickstory

Re: Any news on 'OPEN PRICES' Mode

Post by tickstory »

Hi Tickroll,

Thanks for your feedback. We are listening and taking note of all the suggestions coming in although as you can appreciate we have many user-requested items in our backlog that we are trying to incorporate into our next major release.

In regards to the Open Pricing mode, we unfortunately can't give you timelines, however we have done some further investigation for you to see if there is a solution to get things working for you. We have given instructions on your original thread here:

http://tickstory.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 419&p=2698

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Tickroll

Re: Any news on 'OPEN PRICES' Mode

Post by Tickroll »

Dear Tickstory,

That's superb! I would highly recommend that an easier way should should be incorporated in your 'next release'.
I am willing to bet, OPEN PRICES users will outnumber TICKS users by at least 10 to 1.

Certainly anyone trading in H4 Time Frame & above does not need ticks. Also, at the speed of TICKS optimization,
it would take me some 28 years to fully optimize my EA (great news, for my grand kids!).