Convertion into csv

Have some interesting ideas about how to improve the software? Let us know in this section!
coolio

Convertion into csv

Post by coolio »

Is it possible to convert into several timeframes at the same time? Eg 1min, 5, 30, etc.
I'm interested in csv, FSB format

tickstory

Re: Convertion into csv

Post by tickstory »

Hi Coolio,

At the moment, no, it's not possible to produce multiple exports from the same symbol. The best workaround I can think of is to have multiple instances of Tickstory running to export each time-frame. Make sure you have downloaded the data before-hand so there aren't any conflicts during the export process. We''ll consider how to implement this in future versions.

Thanks for your feedback.

coolio

Post by coolio »

Hello!
I've imported 1min data into MT4 and then used a script there to convert to the other time frames. I hope this didn't change data...
One off-topic question: any possibility to extend the new data on indices and commodities into the past eg 2000?
Btw, I've spotted a very big data error on USDJPY.
Thanks

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Coolio,

The data range and quality are provided as-is from Dukascopy and unfortunately we have no scope to change this. We have been made aware of a few anomalies in the data and the best we can do is provide some filtering capabilities which is on our list of things to do.

Regards.