MANUAL, PLEASE

Have some interesting ideas about how to improve the software? Let us know in this section!
rafachuskas

MANUAL, PLEASE

Post by rafachuskas »

Dear friend,
I need some lines specifying clearly how to proceed in order to be able to get the data ready for testing an EA in MT4.
When I download with your software, and import to my MT4 I get a mixture of data new and old......and it does not work.

Not a detailed manual, just something like :1st do this, 2nd do that.....

Thanks for your valuable work.

admin
Site Admin

Re: MANUAL, PLEASE

Post by admin »

Hi Rafachuskas - thanks for the suggestion. Hoping to get a manual out in the next few days that will hopefully run you through a few steps.

Regards.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Rafachuskas - the Tickstory Lite manual is now available at

http://www.tickstory.com/help/tickstorylite/

It is being updated as we go, so check back for updates and let us know of any questions so we can add it to the manual.

In manual will be available within the application on the next version (v0.4) which will be coming out soon!

Regards.

rafachuskas

Post by rafachuskas »

Thanks for the nice work: this is what was needed.

I know that you are still developing the soft. I have been following the instructions, but when I arrive to: "Once you have generated your MT4 export, you can start your MT4 terminal up via Tickstory by selecting Tools->Launch MT4 from the main menu (or pressing the F8 short-cut key). This feature not only starts up MT4, but also prepares MT4 so it will use your newly generated export correctly." I am not able to find this feature in the main menu, and the F8 does not work either.

Awaiting your improvements.

Thanks again.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ah, I was afraid people would jump the gun and see the new features! ;) The feature will be available shortly in 0.4b. Hopefully will be released before the end of the week. Note that the launcher will only support up to v432 for the moment, so be prepared.

Regards.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Version 0.4b is now out with the MT4 Launcher feature!

tcferreira

Post by tcferreira »

Hello! I'm not able to translate the manual for google chrome. I need a translation into Portuguese.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi tcferreira,

Can you try this link to see if it works for you:

http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&i ... kstorylite

Thanks.

tcferreira

Post by tcferreira »

Thank you! Now yes it worked! I do not understand why, because I'm using google chrome and was not able to translate the browser.

Up to more!