Tester doesn't work since Update of MT4 to Build 920

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
seanwilliams

Re: Tester doesn't work since Update of MT4 to Build 920

Post by seanwilliams »

I regenerated FXTs and 920 tester still crashed 910 is good on Tickstory 1.7.3 FXTs

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Sean,

Yes, v1.7.3 should be backward compatible with all prior builds of MT4. At this stage the only thing we're aware of that could be causing the crash is "large" FXT files. Are you able to give us the exact MT4 export settings (including the symbol) to see if we can reproduce the issue? As mentioned on separate posts, we have introduced no new functionality so there seems to be some new "features" in Build 920.

Thanks.

daveng

Post by daveng »

Hi Support team, I have the exactly same hanging problem with the latest MT4 950 build. And I noticed the problem is consistent whenever I downloaded large size of FXT files for example 2007 to 2015. Would you be fixing this issue soon?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Daveng,

Please check out this thread regarding Build 950:

http://www.tickstory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=902

Regarding the size of the FXT files, this is an MT4 limitation. Unfortunately MT4 can handle 4GB files or less so you will need to select a data range to suit.

Thanks.