FTSE 100 during a night

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
Martin.Matrix

FTSE 100 during a night

Post by Martin.Matrix »

Hello, first of all, I want to thank you for downloading data from your site and I have a question, please.
I just download data about FTSE 100 for the period before 1. april 2015, I can see that there is data at night. (Market FTSE 100 night doesn´t exist at night, open hours is 8 - 22) what data is involved, can you please sent me a link with the correct data ?

Thank you very much.

Martin

tickstory

Re: FTSE 100 during a night

Post by tickstory »

Hi Martin,

All our data is sourced as-is from Dukascopy (dukascopy.com) who provide their data in UTC.

Hope this helps.

Martin.Matrix

Post by Martin.Matrix »

tickstory wrote:Hi Martin,

All our data is sourced as-is from Dukascopy (dukascopy.com) who provide their data in UTC.

Hope this helps.
Good morning,
I have download a historical data in UTC +02 UTC +2 with Europen/London DST time BUT I have stil obtain a night data (attached files)
night_data.JPG
. Correct data are very important for me, I tried to communicate with Dukascopy but without a good result :-(

Can you help me please !?

Thank you very much.

Martin

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Martin,

I can see for the date you mention that there is some data at night. On other days, however, the data starts correctly in the morning.
Unfortunately I can't comment on why this is. Sometimes Dukascopy refreshes their data and may correct this later on. You can try asking a question to their online support.
FYI, there is some further information about the instrument trading hours here:

https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english ... f-markets/

Hope this helps.