Modeling quality n/a

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
tickstory

Re: Modeling quality n/a

Post by tickstory »

Hello,

Please continue through this message. It is only a notification. Once you press OK, the launch will commence.

Thanks.

singhharry12

Post by singhharry12 »

How do I disconnect from a broker? I don't have a such option. Moreover, if I don't connect to a broker first, tickstory won't even allow me to set the MT4 directory.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Singhharry,

The initial connection to your broker is required so MT4 can download all the symbol (etc) information. After that, you can go to File->Login to Trade Account and simply clear your password and press OK to log out.

Thanks.

kenmemh

Post by kenmemh »

Hello

Ive recently just purchased, and i cannot compose a message (even dou its written i would have support) so i write it here:

I have followed all tutorials possible, and it doesnt work. I can download the tickdata but the MT4 doesnt read it at all. Of course i Open the Mt4 by clicking F8 on Tickstory.

When I run the backtest, it doesnt even test anything, and when i do it in a recent date, maximum modeling quality i can get is 90%

Some help please

Thanks

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Kenmemh,

With your active subscription, you have access to priority responses both on this forum and via email.
Regarding your issue, it sounds like the most likely cause is that you have not either 1) exported to the correct MT4 data location or (more likely) 2) that you have not mapped your symbol correctly.

To address the possibility of 2), please go to the "MT4 Settings" tab in the "Export to MT4" dialog screen, you will note a "Map to" symbol. Please select your broker symbol here and export again.

FYI, there are more details on the reasons for not getting 99% modelling quality here.

If you still have issues after running through the check-list, could you please send us a screenshot of your MT4 Export Settings (including the "Map to" field) and also your Strategy Tester window which shows the symbol you are testing. Any additional screenshots that you think might help would also be useful.

Thanks.