Possible Error FXT m30 for all pairs?

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
lukemp3

Possible Error FXT m30 for all pairs?

Post by lukemp3 »

Hi guys

I have this issue

when creating fxt+hst with Tickstory or Csv2fxt (Birt eareview website)
I would want to check the integrity of the created files.
So I always use mt4i data integrity checker to verify fxt files, for all timeframes I need.

Well, all crosses I tried (eurusd and eurgbp) give an error on m30 timeframe: stack overflow shown in the mt4 diary!
And no textfile opened..
For all other tframes it's all ok, but the m30 will give error.

I already written to Birt...I think it's a bug into csv2fxt, version 0.43. I'm Waiting for his reply.
Question: Does tickstory uses part of csv2fxt code to create fxt files?

I already:
downloaded twice tick data with tickstory/dukas to avoid some missing ticks
created fxt files NOT greater than 4 GB (I created 2.8GB), and NOT greater than 2GB
ran tickstory as loader with 509 build (but I already tried prev build) and then mt4i data integrity checker

I tested all prev steps on other 2 diff desktop, with new installation of mt4, tickstory, tick data, data integrity checker.

No matter the broker, the spread, gmt, dst for this situation.

The m30 timeframe could be failing..on all pairs?
Did anyone experienced this issue? Does anyone uses another tool to check the integrity of fxt files?
On the web only LL Logical Lucidity talked about this issue, two year ago, with no answers..no solutions..

see images attached
Attachments
stack2.jpg
stack1.jpg

tickstory

Re: Possible Error FXT m30 for all pairs?

Post by tickstory »

Hi Lukemp3,

Unfortunately we have not used this software so can't comment on what the problem may be. Maybe some other member who is familiar with this program can assist, although suffice to say that if there is a stack overflow error, this usually indicates there is a bug in the EA.

Regards.

lukemp3

Post by lukemp3 »

hi there
as I wrote

the issue comes using csv2fxt ver 0.43 or tickstory exporting fxt files.
It comes with both processes.
So, I was asking the question: Does tickstory uses part of csv2fxt code to create fxt files?
Because, if csv2fxt script has a bug, and if (i don't know) tickstory uses part of this script code, the issue is sure the same.

hope it helps

lukemp3

Post by lukemp3 »

Hi there

PROBLEM FIXED

The bug was into mt4i data integrity checker, even if the developer told me the code was correct.
m30 timeframe check is missing into the mql4 code.

I already tested the new version of data integrity checker and it works as well.

Hope mt4i will fix this bug asap.

regards

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Lukemp3 - Thanks for letting us know you fixed the problem!

Regards.