One or more errors occurred./Error occurred processing file

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
meimei

One or more errors occurred./Error occurred processing file

Post by meimei »

Hi tickstory,

Can you help me with this problem?

I want to export tick data but the problem is that the result file is empty.

Then I found that "Error occurred processing file C:\Users\.....Tickstory Lite\Data\ETHUSD\2023\02\08\00h_ticks.bi5. Attempting redownload."
And

Would appreciate help to solve this problem. Thank you very much.
Attachments
Cuplikan layar 2023-06-08 184829.png

tickstory

Re: One or more errors occurred./Error occurred processing file

Post by tickstory »

Hi Meimei,

To trouble-shoot this issue, please do the following, please go to File->Settings->Dukascopy Data Source in Tickstory and press the "Test" button.

If the test fails
  • Try clicking on this link in your web-browser. If it succeeds, it means that something is blocking Tickstory from accessing the internet such as a firewall or anti-virus. Once you have corrected the issue, please try again.
  • If the above-mentioned link does not work, then it means that your internet connection cannot access the data servers. This can occur for various reasons such as being in a country, company or hotel with restricted internet access. In some cases, changing your internet connection or using an VPN will correct the problem. On occasional circumstances (particularly on weekends), it could indicate the data server is temporarily inaccessible for maintenance. If that is the case, you will need to wait until the issue is resolved.
If the test succeeds and you are still having problems with "error occurred processing file"
  • Make sure you have sufficient disk space.
  • Try clicking on this link and allow the file to download. Open the file in a text editor and see if there is any message that might indicate that your internet connection is blocking you. If so, address the issue before continuing.
Hope this helps.