Tickstory Subscription and Model Quality Issues

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
David W

Tickstory Subscription and Model Quality Issues

Post by David W »

Hello everyone, I previously purchased the standard version of Tickstory. I would like to know if I need to additionally subscribe on a monthly or yearly basis to receive Tickstory updates?

Also, I noticed that when I first used Tickstory's data, my data quality was at 99.9% accuracy, but since then, the data quality displayed as "n/a" after backtesting. Is this related to not updating Tickstory? It seems that Tickstory's current version is 1.9.7.7, while I am using MT4 version 1380.

And when I tried to click "Open MT4" in Tickstory's driver, it popped up the following system error message indicating that it couldn't locate the location of the driver. So, should I just download the latest version of Tickstory to resolve the issue of "N/A" displayed in my backtesting data? After downloading the latest version of Tickstory, do I need to download all the data for the currency pairs I want and export them to MT4 again for backtesting?

I would appreciate your assistance. Thank you.
Attachments
Attachment
Attachment

tickstory

Re: Tickstory Subscription and Model Quality Issues

Post by tickstory »

Hi David,

Yes, that is correct. An active subscription will give you access to the latest software updates (amongst other things). You can renew your subscription by going to Help->About in Tickstory and clicking the "Renew" link and then following the prompts. Once complete, the latest version of Tickstory will be available to you via the original download link you were emailed when you purchased your license.

The latest version of Tickstory has been updated to work with the most recent Build 1380 of Metatrader. This will resolve the error message you are seeing and allow you to get 99.9% modelling quality reports on this latest version.

hope this helps.

David W

Post by David W »

Thank you for your reply

I have already renewed and updated the version, and I have seen a data quality of 99.9% after backtesting.

Thank you

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

That's great, David - you're welcome. Glad to hear everything is working correctly.

Regards.