Software Sizing/Ad make it unusable

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
benjamer12

Software Sizing/Ad make it unusable

Post by benjamer12 »

Hi,

I have been using Tick Story to get historical data and uploading it into my MT4 for backtesting and strategy testing. I went to download some more history for other currencies and the formatting was all weird, the add was huge and the font of the currencies was huge and barely a strip could be scene of it down at the bottom. Not to mention completely hidden was the task bars of current and completed tasks. I have used this regularly and for some reason it just won't work. Attached is an image of what I am dealing with. I even tried reinstalling Tickstory, I messed with the resolution of my computer, nothing. Tried looking through the settings on the app. Any help please so I van get more currencies downloaded?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 10.40.34 PM.png

tickstory

Re: Software Sizing/Ad make it unusable

Post by tickstory »

Hi Benjamer12,

That's an odd one. We note that you seem to be running under some sort of a Windows 10 emulated environment in Mac OS? Do you have a pure Windows machine you can try it on? Alternatively, if you said it was working previously, is there some way to restore your settings and/or refresh your emulation environment? We don't actively test emulated environments but we know the configuration does work. What we can tell you is that the banner is always set to a fixed pixel height. You might want to try ensuring that all Windows updates are applied (and activating as well ;)) and see if that makes any difference.

Hope this helps.