Server Forbidden (403)

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
TGR

Server Forbidden (403)

Post by TGR »

trying to download historical data and am getting a server forbidden error(403). I was able to log in over the weekend but have gotten Server busy ever since Monday and now server forbidden. Don't know what I am doing wrong. Seems to be going from bad to worse. Called my internet service provider and they can not find anything wrong. Tried another computer that i have but it is a much slower machine and it took over 6 hrs to download 3 percent. I can get that much with the server busy or timeout warning.

tickstory

Re: Server Forbidden (403)

Post by tickstory »

Hi TGR,

We have no known issues with our servers. A quick test just now reveals no such "403 Forbidden" errors. If you are able to give us a copy of the Log screen that may provide further information.

There is a 'Test' button in the File=>Settings=>Dukascopy Datasource menu that might give more information about the issue you are having. If you press 'test' multiple times and get different errors, it would indicate something wrong/slow with your internet connection.

Are you possibly working from a country that has restricted outside access to the internet? If so, this will likely affect your ability to download and may require a VPN. If you have another internet connection to test on, that may help isolate the problem.

Hope this helps.