Reinstalling TickStory

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
tribo

Reinstalling TickStory

Post by tribo »

Hello, I did a refresh format to my Windows computer, but I can't find the installer download link I used the first time. Could I receive it again into my email?. Thank you.

tickstory

Re: Reinstalling TickStory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Tribo,

If you are referring to a licensed version you purchased, could you please reply with the email address you used when purchasing (it wont be shown publicly)? If it's the Lite version, you can download from here.

Thanks.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Tribo,

Thanks for providing the details. Unfortunately we still couldn't find the email address you provided. Note that we do not have access to your PayPal email unless you provided it in the order form (which doesn't appear to be the case). Your license email address will be the same one you received your license to. If you have an order reference (should start with "TIC-XXX") this will also help us.

Thanks.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Tribo,

Thanks for the further information. We were able to locate your license and resent the details to your registered account (1b***@gmail.com). If you dont mind, we will update your email details on this forum so we can assist you better in the future?

Thanks.

tribo

Post by tribo »

Hello, sure. I just received the email, all solved now, thanks and best regards.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Great to hear, Tribo. FYI, your email on this forum has now been updated.

Thanks.