License activation (Code 304)

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
acit

License activation (Code 304)

Post by acit »

Hi,

I purchased Standard Edition.

I have activated my license on 2 PCs but have uninstall them both.

Now I like to run my Tickstory license on my new VPS pc but encounter error code 304.

Please help.

tickstory

Re: License activation (Code 304)

Post by tickstory »

Hi Acit,

Your license can be activated on a maximum of 2 machines. Your licenses have been cleared so please proceed to activate it on the machine you wish to use the software on.

Thanks.

arc0123

Post by arc0123 »

Hi.
I reinstalled Windows and can't activate program. "You have exceeded the number of activations..."
What can i do?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Arc0123,

We've send a private message to you to assist further.

Thanks.

brightak47

Post by brightak47 »

I want to move my licenses to new VPS, Please I am getting the Code 304 error. Please Help

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Brightak47,

Your licenses have been cleared. Please proceed to install the software on the new machine.

Thanks.

mcahmet

Post by mcahmet »

I want to move my licenses to new VPS, Please I am getting the Code 304 error. Please Help

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Mcahmet,

It looks like you have exceeded your maximum of 2 activations for your license. Could you please ensure you have uninstalled and/or no longer using all but 2 of the VPSs you intend to use. You can then proceed to install/activate on them. Please do not run the application on any VPS that you do not intend to use it on as this will reserve an activation.

Thanks.

Tickoma

Post by Tickoma »

Similar problem to the above, had to move a Tickstory instance to another machine, completely uninstalled from the old it but still getting the "You have exceeded the number of activations..." error when trying to activate on the new machine.
Kindly assist please.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Tickoma,

We've cleared your licenses so you can proceed to install it on your new machine. Do note that the licenses are activated on a maximum of 2 machines. If you wish to regularly move from one machine to another then you would need to purchase additional licenses accordingly. Of course, if it's an ad-hoc move we can help out as part of your support subscription.

Thanks.