No History Data in "Open Prices Only" mode _ EA's not open any trades in "Every Tick" mode

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
virtualer

No History Data in "Open Prices Only" mode _ EA's not open any trades in "Every Tick" mode

Post by virtualer »

Hi, I could easily back testing with your app.
But I recently received an " No History Data" error message.
I have no problem every time I test in "Every Tick" mode.
But if I test in "Open Prices Only" mode or Test EA that is optimized and only calls expert codes when a new candle is formed.
I will receive the error message mentioned.
this was not the case before.
And recently, if I do not receive the mentioned error message
But when back testing in "Every Tick" mode, My EA's are either the ones I coded myself or the ones I downloaded. They do not open any trades and only see that in visual mode, Days pass without a trades being opened
Especially in five minutes, but in one hour, they open a trades.

Even I installed the new Windows and MetaTrader.
Now I Have Windows 10 and MT4 version 1320 and One year data 2020"EURUSD" which is "Read Only"

tickstory

Re: No History Data in "Open Prices Only" mode _ EA's not open any trades in "Every Tick" mode

Post by tickstory »

Hi Virtualer,

For the "No history data" message, make sure:

- That you have selected the correct 'server' to export to (if there is more than one). In Tickstory, see File->Settings->MT4 Settings
- That you have exported data for the correct symbol name (eg. if your symbol name is different on your MT4 broker than that of TIckstory, make sure you have mapped your symbol).
- That you have not specified "from" and "to" dates that are out of range of your exported data.

For your EA not trading, please refer to our FAQ for common issues. I would firstly suggest that you confirm that everything is working with a standard EA such as "MACD Sample"

Hope this helps.

virtualer

Re: No History Data in "Open Prices Only" mode _ EA's not open any trades in "Every Tick" mode

Post by virtualer »

thank you for responding
I Checked. every thing is Correct.
Data From 01.01.2020 to 20.11.2020
this is strange that only "Open Prices Only" Mode Get this Error "No History Data"
And Yesterday All My Ea Work Fine With Backtesting in "Every Tick" Mode,
but Today Don't Open Any Trades, only in 5Minute Data But open Trades in 1H Data.
I will Download The Data Again Maybe it's work.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Virtualer,

You might want to check the exact messages you are getting in the Journal. It usually gives you a bit more information.

Thanks.