Exporting data to MT4 not working (Cannot see export window)

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
BozhidarKobakov

Exporting data to MT4 not working (Cannot see export window)

Post by BozhidarKobakov »

So tickstory lite used to work just fine until I couple of days ago I launch the software rightclick on GBPUSD --> export to MT4 and nothing happens. I clicked it several times and nothing happened. I closed out the software launched it again nothing. Reinstalled it 2 time still not working.

tickstory

Re: Exporting data to MT4 not working (Cannot see export window)

Post by tickstory »

Hello BozhidarKobakov.

We unfortunately cannot reproduce the problem on our side. Are you saying that the "MT4 Export" dialog box doesn't even appear?
Would you have another machine you can try the software on to see if that resolves the problem?

Thanks.

BozhidarKobakov

Yes exactly it appears on both of my computers on which I have the same MT4 and Tickstory was working just fine until a couple of days ago..and is still not working.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi BozhidarKobakov,

If the software was working fine before, then this implies that something may have changed on your PC. Some things to check would be:

- If you go to File->Settings->Dukascopy->Test, is the test successful?
- Has there been some sort of patch/update recently been applied to your PC(s)?
- Is your internet connection working correctly and/or has the application been allowed in your firewall/company network?
- Is your anti-virus software blocking the software from operating in some way?
- Have you installed .NET v4.6 (specifically this version and repair if necessary)?

As mentioned, at this stage we cannot replicate the issue on our side so you may need to isolate what is causing the issue in your environment.

Thanks.

BozhidarKobakov

- I went tested it. Yes the test was successful.
- There windows updates all the time I don't track them.
- As I said when I installed the software It worked just fine, so that means it is allowed in my firewall. The exporting to MT5 works the MT4 doesnt.
- No I turned my antivirus off to see if it was blocking it, but no the issue was still there.
- Yes it is installed.

I noticed one more thing today I saw that Tickstory Lite 1.9.6 I uninstalled the previous version and tried downloading this one. But instead of downloading 1.9.6 it gives me 1.9.5.8?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi BozhidarKobakov,

Could you please clarify whether you a licensed user? If you have an active subscription, you will get the latest version when you click on your download link. So far we have understood that you are using the Lite version as we cannot find your license based on the email details you have provided.

Regarding your issue, we are thinking that maybe the window is showing up on another monitor or hidden due to a resolution change? Pressing the "Enter" key after selecting "Export" might confirm this if you see the download begin.

Thanks.