Error occured attempting redownload

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
jun

Error occured attempting redownload

Post by jun »

Hello, so i bought the tickstory standard, and i've followed the tutorial. But every time i try to download or export to mt4 this software just give me error. I've test the connection but always no success on download nor export. I already frustrated with this and no answer googling this on the forum. can you help?
Attachments
error2.jpg
error1.jpg
error3.jpg

tickstory

Re: Error occured attempting redownload

Post by tickstory »

Hi Jun,

Thanks for the screenshots of your issue. There appears to be some issue with the downloaded data - it looks like you're downloading to an external disk? Could you please check the F:\DUKAS folder and see if any file data exists?

Just to rule out an issue with permissions, could you please try specifying a Dukascopy Store Location on your C: drive (eg. C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Data). This setting can be found in File->Settings->Dukascopy Store folder.

Please let us know how this goes.

Thanks.

jun

Post by jun »

only the 3kb size thing. and i try to download on drive F because on the original file location it's behaving the same (attached)

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Jun,

Sorry, what do you mean "only the 3kb size thing"? Your attachment also seems to be missing.

Could you please confirm if your internet connection works through a company (or other) proxy/firewall or that your anti-virus is not potentially interfering with the download? If you have another PC you can try it on, this would help isolate any PC-specific issues.

Could you also please try clicking on this link in your browser and telling us if it downloads a file that should be exactly 26.8Kb in size?

Thanks.