Metatrader Build 1264 Support

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
daddybear005

Metatrader Build 1264 Support

Post by daddybear005 »

Hi,

I' d like to buy this software, but I'd like to try it before.

I downloaded the Lite version.
I installed it.
When I try to use F8 (after downloaded the BTCUSD's data), I go an error message:
Tickstory_MT4.jpg
Is there a new Tickstory version which is operating with the new MT4 version (Build 1264)?

Or is there a solution?

All the best,

Karoly Revesz

tickstory

Re: Metatrader Build 1264 Support

Post by tickstory »

Hello Karoly,

We've just updated the Lite version to v1.9.5.5. Could you kindly download and install this latest version from our Download page. This should resolve the launch error.

Thanks!

daddybear005

Post by daddybear005 »

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

OK, I downloaded and installed the new version.

But there is a problem:

I downloaded 3 months record:
Tickstory_BTCUSD.jpg
After I run the MT4 (F8). OK.

But the test didn't work properly, there was 1 trade only. I think the data export didn't work perfectly:

Tickstory_BTCUSD_MT4 test.jpg

Any idea, solution?

Thx.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hello,

It looked like your EA opened a trade and never closed it. You will need to identify why this is the case.

As long as you're getting 99.9% modelling quality in your back-test, it means you are using tick data. You will need to check your EA and why it didn't close the trade. I would suggest that you base-line by using the standard "MACD Sample" EA to see how it is working.

Thanks.

kasinath

Post by kasinath »

Hi, will the standard version also be updated to support 1264?
On the Tickstory download page, it shows the highest version supported is 1260.
Please advise.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Kasinath,

Yes, sorry, the web page has not been updated yet. The Standard/Professional v1.9.5.5 supports build 1264 and is available right now.

Thanks.

kasinath

Post by kasinath »

That would be great news... if I could get to it.

A few months ago, I purchased a licensed copy of Tickstory 1.9.5.4. Love it. Worked great 8-)

Now that my MT4 has been upgraded, I need the new version, but I can't get to it :|
  • On the Tickstory website, there is only a 'Buy Now' button, that takes me to pay for it.
  • In Tickstory 1.9.5.4, when i go to [Help] -> [Check For updates] , it tells me my software is up to date.
  • I installed Tickstory Lite, but when I open it, the 'upgrade' button takes me buy the new version.

As a pro owner / license holder, where can I download Tickstory Standard 1.9.5.5?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Kasinath,

Registered users can just click on their download link to receive the latest version of the software according to their subscription plan.

We've sent an email to you directly to assist you further.

Thanks.