Download stop

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
pointer

Download stop

Post by pointer »

Hi tickstory,

I just bought standard package.

When I export to MT4, download task always stops at some point of progress and nothing continue... i didn't have this problem when i was using lite free version.

Besides, at most times tickstory won't start on my windows 10 laptop, don't know what's the problem.

Please help...

tickstory

Re: Download stops

Post by tickstory »

Hi Pointer,

A new setting has been introduced since your last update. Can you please check your File->Settings->General and make sure your "Download tasks" are set to 5. Then please try downloading again. FYI, you can also manually start a task by right-clicking on it and selecting 'Start'.

For your Windows 10 laptop, please make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 installed. If you still getting some sort of error after this, could you please give us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks.

LUIGIMORENO

Re: Download stop

Post by LUIGIMORENO »

ayuda me pasa lo mismo y no puedo avanzar, tengo windows 7, la version gratis me trabaja bien pero la pagada no puedo avanzar
me dice que sigue en proceso y no avanza

despues de la exportacion de datos solo me dice esta progreso, que hago ayuda

English: Help the same thing happens to me and I can't move forward, I have windows 7, the free version works fine for me but the paid one I can't move forward
it tells me that it is still in process and does not advance

after data export it only tells me this progress, what do I do?

tickstory

Re: Download stop

Post by tickstory »

Hola luigi

¿Podría asegurarse de que su Archivo-> Configuración-> General-> Máximo de tareas simultáneas esté configurado en 2. Entonces, podría iniciar una nueva tarea de exportación?
Si tiene tareas existentes, debería poder hacer clic con el botón derecho y 'Iniciarlas' manualmente.

Si aún tiene problemas, ¿podría enviarnos una captura de pantalla de lo que está viendo para que podamos ayudarlo más?

Gracias.

English:
Hi Luigi,

Could you please make sure that your File->Settings->General->Max simultaneous tasks is set to 2. Then, could you please start a new export task.
If you have existing tasks, you should be able to right-click and manually 'Start' them.

If you are still having problems, could you kindly send us a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can assist further?

Thanks.