The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailabl

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
eliteG

The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailabl

Post by eliteG »

I just bought the license but to my surprise I got this kind of error. Check image below, Any help with be much appreciated

tickstory

Re: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavai

Post by tickstory »

Hello EliteG,

We've just checked the server's availability and everything seems to be OK. You may have come across a temporary weekend maintenance period, could you please try again?
Also, please make sure no firewalls or anti-virus checkers are blocking Tickstory's internet access.

Could you also kindly provide us with the email address you used when purchasing a license so we can provide support accordingly?

Thanks.

victor739

Re: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailabl

Post by victor739 »

I am also having this issue
Attachments
Capture.PNG

tickstory

Re: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailabl

Post by tickstory »

Hi Victor,

If this is not related your your internet connection/anti-virus, it is possible that some weekend server maintenance was occurring at the time of your download. As of this moment, the server appears to be available.

You can test your connection by going to File->Settings->Dukascopy and pressing the 'Test' button. If your connectivity is fine, this should report "OK". Otherwise it should give more information about what might be causing the issue.

Thanks.