Metatrader 4 launcher support (Build 1210)

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
Oovka

Metatrader 4 launcher support (Build 1210)

Post by Oovka »

I am not sure if i am posting in the right section, but i really need help as my work had come to a standstill due to this error.

I have purchased the Standard version of your software, installed it, followed instructions and it all worked great. However, today after finishing a backtest for a certain period i have closed my Axitrader (mt4) to download new data. When i finished and tried to launch the MT4 (by pressinf F8) it just gives me the "a suitable launcher could not be found for your Metatrader version. then it shows that it tried to launch the 1170 version, which is what i have.

Nothing changed on my computer, it just went from working to not working.

I have searched the forum for similar issues and i can see you always link the troubleshooter instructions. I have followed those and everything is in order. It just stopped working suddenly.

The email i used for registering on these forums is the same one i used to purchase the software.

Thank you.

tickstory

Re: Metatrader 4 launcher support (Build 1210)

Post by tickstory »

Hi Qq990456,

Please click on your download link to get the latest v1.9.5 which supports Build 1210. All other users who have an active subscription can do the same to obtain this version.
Lite version will be available soon.

Thanks.

Oovka

Post by Oovka »

Solved! Thank you for the quick response and the quick product update. Love your software.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

You're welcome - thanks for the kind feedback! ;)

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hello,

Just a note to say that support for MT4 Build 1212 is available in Tickstory v1.9.5.1 which is available for all users (including Lite).
Please see our release notes for more information:

https://tickstory.com/articles/tickstor ... -released/

Thanks!