No descarga (no data)

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
pedro

No descarga (no data)

Post by pedro »

Hola, este es el problema, descargo los datos y los exporto a Mt4 sin ningún problema pero al hacer el backtest me dice TestGenerator: no history data 'AUDCAD1' from 2018.01.01 to 2018.12.31, osea que no hay datos y efectivamente si miro en el centro de historiales de Mt4 no hay datos y si miro el historico de Mt4 no hay datos , mi pregunta es ¿donde han ido a parar los datos que he descargado?

English:

Hello, this is the problem, I download the data and export it to Mt4 without any problem but when doing the backtest TestGenerator tells me: no history data 'AUDCAD1' from 2018.01.01 to 2018.12.31, so there is no data and indeed if I look at the history center of Mt4 there is no data and if I look at the history of Mt4 there is no data, my question is, where have the data that I downloaded gone?

tickstory

Re: No descarga (no data)

Post by tickstory »

Hola pedro

Para solucionar el problema, ¿podría desmarcar la casilla "Usar fechas" en el comprobador de pruebas de Metatrader? Luego, debería ver las fechas reales que ha exportado a Metatrader en los resultados de la prueba.

Si esto todavía no aclara la situación, vuelva a exportar los datos de Tickstory desde 2018 a 2019 y debería ver esta información en el Centro de historial de Metatrader (reinicie Metatrader si no lo ve).

Por favor, háganos saber si sigue teniendo problemas.

Gracias.

English:
Hello Pedro,

To trouble-shoot the issue, could you please uncheck the "Use dates" box in the Metatrader back-tester. You should then see the actual dates you have exported into Metatrader in your back-test results.

If this still does not clarify the situation, please export the data from Tickstory again from say 2018 to 2019 and you should see this information in the Metatrader History Center (please restart Metatrader if you don't see it).

Please let us know if you continue to have issues.

Thanks.