Metatrader Build 1160 Support

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
zaherslt

Re: Metatrader Build 1160 Support

Post by zaherslt »

Thanks for replying.
what do you mean please by (provided you maintain this subscription beyond the free period) ?
regards

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Zaherslt,

While cancelling your subscription is possible at any time, it's a statement to say that the free offer is intended for genuine subscribers and not for those who intend to cancel the subscription a few days before the next payable period. All we're asking is to play fair ;)

Thanks.

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

zaherslt wrote:Hello
i am using the application and all is very good thanks. but i have these 2 questions please:

1- When i export data to mt4, should i change the spread set by default in tab "mt4 info",(as it is sometimes higher than what brokers provide. ex eurusd is set 20=2pips while my brokers gives me half a pip)
2- And by the way as for the eurusd we put 20 that means 2 pips or 18 meaning 1.8 pips, and this is how we do it in the spread field in mt4 strategy tester, when spread is 0.5 pips (with 5 digits broker)then we use 5 in the spread field so we multiplied by 10, my question is:
do we always multiply by 10 for any other pair?, like for example xauusd if bid: 1290.425 and ask 1290.715 spread is 0.29 $, which may be considered 2.9 pips (if am not wrong) so we set in spread field 29, NO?

i am sorry as part of the question is related to m4 strategy tester which is not your product)
Sincerely
Zaher
Hello Could you please reply me.
your cooperation is appreciated

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

Hello
i posted something and i don't see it when i click "VIEW YOUR POSTS", i am sending it below but sorry if you already received it.

{Hello
i am using the application and all is very good thanks. but i have these 2 questions please:

1- When i export data to mt4, should i change the spread set by default in tab "mt4 info",(as it is sometimes higher than what brokers provide. ex eurusd is set 20=2pips while my brokers gives me half a pip)
2- And by the way as for the eurusd we put 20 that means 2 pips or 18 meaning 1.8 pips, and this is how we do it in the spread field in mt4 strategy tester, when spread is 0.5 pips (with 5 digits broker)then we use 5 in the spread field so we multiplied by 10, my question is:
do we always multiply by 10 for any other pair?, like for example xauusd if bid: 1290.425 and ask 1290.715 spread is 0.29 $, which may be considered 2.9 pips (if am not wrong) so we set in spread field 29, NO?

i am sorry as part of the question is related to m4 strategy tester which is not your product)
Sincerely
Zaher

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

Dear sirs
i just saw my posts along with your reply.
thank you so much, the reply is clear and enough.

sincerely

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Zaherslt, FYI we have split your questions that don't refer to the original subject (MT4 Build 1160) into a new thread. Appreciate if you can create a new topic accordingly if you have any additional queries.

Thanks.