Metatrader Build 1160 Support

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
holybit

Metatrader Build 1160 Support

Post by holybit »

metatrader4 was upgraded by MQL5 automatically yesterday, and then Tickstory can't invoke MT4 platform.
Any Tickstory upgrade?
Attachments
mt4_err.png

tickstory

Re: Metatrader Build 1160 Support

Post by tickstory »

Hi Holybit,

v1.9.2.6 is now available and supports Build 1160. Please click on your download link to get this latest version as part of your active subscription.

Thanks.

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

Hello
i downloaded this version and 1.9.2.6 (L) , at the beginning the issue was solved, mt4 launched from with tickstory , then out of a sudden i again got " a suitable launcher couldn't be found for your mt4.."
is this because it is the lite version?
regards

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Zaherslt,

Presumably your MT4 has been subsequently updated to Build 1170. At the moment, we have released an updated version for Licensed users however an update for the Lite version is still pending. Lite users will need to revert back to Build 1160 until a release is finalized.

Thanks.

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

Hello
what is the difference between the buying the license only and buying it with monthly membership?, does this mean with the first choice i use it just for one month while
with the 2nd i keep using it?
regards

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Zaherslt,

The monthly subscription is to allow you to stay up-to-date with the latest software developments/changes. The Standard version includes 1-month of updates with an option to maintain a monthly update subscription. The Professional version includes 12-months of updates.

Thanks.

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

hello
you mean if i paid for the initial license and didn't take the monthly subscription and let's say after 3 months an update is launched and i need it i can THEN pay for a month subscription and got that update along with what may be lauىched for that month?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Zaherslt,

Subscriptions need to be maintained to receive their benefit. If you cancel your subscription, the only way to restart it is to re-purchase a new license.

Regards.

zaherslt

Post by zaherslt »

hello
i just bought the standard version 49 $, what should i do for the application to launch MT4 , i am still getting the same message " no suitable launcher..", where should i use the license and where is it. i didnt see the license box in Help ?
i didn't see anything regarding the subscription, any way i understood that i should subscribe for the monthly subscription if i d o need it for more than a month , am i right?

i see " Tickstory Monthly Updates and Support Subscription USD 0.00"
Renews every month . First charge: USD9.95 on Mar 9, 2019
what does this mean please.
thank you
Attachments
help.png
Last edited by zaherslt on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Zaherslt,

Thanks for your purchase. As part of the 'Standard' package you will get 1-month of support and updates included. As a bonus for subscribing for on-going support and updates, an extra month has been given to you free (provided you maintain this subscription beyond the free period). Therefore, the next actual payment will be made 2-months from now (March 9th).

Regarding the launcher issue, please make sure you uninstall the Lite version of Tickstory and install the one provided to you in the email you received.

Thanks.