Error 503

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
trader55

Error 503

Post by trader55 »

After bying new version of TickStory in October without installing it , I am trying this morning.
I have download and install the last release 1.9.2.3(S), I have Update and Support until 27/12/2018.(Appears in Help/About window)

Trying now to download data from DukasCopy but message
"server busy or unavailable .... the remote server returned an error 503...

tickstory

Re: Error 503

Post by tickstory »

Hi Trader55,

Could you kindly download the latest version 1.9.2.4 using your download link? This should address the problem.

Thanks.

trader55

Post by trader55 »

Yes, this new release resolve the issue.
I would also like report this bug.

When you download with this error 503, the last date on the row of the symbol indicates the last date of the desired dowload even if no data have been dowloaded.
Exemple you dowload last month, no data dowloaded cause error 503 , but the last date in the symbol is opdated as if all the data have been dowloaded?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Trader55,

The system reports the first and last dates of the data that exists on disk. In the case of a 503 error, it is possible you have missed some data in-between but still have correctly downloaded data after that.

As long as you see no errors, you can be sure that the system has filled any missing gaps by downloading the data as necessary.

Thanks.