Download Error

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
tickstory

Re: Download Error

Post by tickstory »

Hi Joey,

Could you please try temporarily changing your Dukascopy Store folder to a writeable C: drive location ("Documents" for example) and try the download again?
Does that work?

Some other things to try:

- Try running Tickstory as Administrator just in case it is being denied access for some reason.
- Ensure that your anti-virus is not blocking Tickstory from accessing the disk or network.

Thanks.

Joey73

Post by Joey73 »

Hi Tickstory i Always run it as Administrator ...downloading on c: drive it works ... but i checked my external drive and all is ok ( i can launch the portable MT4 from Tickstory Launcher without any problem too) ... then i reset my original extern drive as default and now it works again ... i really don't understand what it could be happened.
It seems it's all ok at the moment.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Thanks for letting us know how you solved it, Joey. It appears there must have been some write issue with the drive.
If you you have any specific details about what "reset" you did, it might help others although this seems to be the first time we've seen this error.

Thanks.

Joey73

Post by Joey73 »

Hi tickstory and everybody ... i simply setted the tickstory database location on my c: drive ... downloaded a short period of data ... then reset the tickstory database location on my external drive and everything works again.

Jet_Toyco

Post by Jet_Toyco »

Hi there, it says "Attempting redownload"

When it shows this log, does it actually redownload and does not leave a gap in the data?
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png