Dukascopy data ended be 4 digits data???

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
tickstory

Re: Dukascopy data ended be 4 digits data???

Post by tickstory »

Hi Render,

I have tested the standard 'MACD Sample' EA under the same Build 432 available for download and I can confirm that I can see 5-digits.

Are you able to try the same EA and see if it reports 5-digits when testing with EURUSD (of course, make sure that your export EURUSD data with 5-digits)?

Thanks.

render86

Post by render86 »

tickstory wrote:Hi Render,

I have tested the standard 'MACD Sample' EA under the same Build 432 available for download and I can confirm that I can see 5-digits.

Are you able to try the same EA and see if it reports 5-digits when testing with EURUSD (of course, make sure that your export EURUSD data with 5-digits)?

Thanks.
Do you see only the opening prices in the 5-digit format or the SL/TP values too?

Here's how I see it:
Attachments
NoBacktest.jpg

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Render,

You are right - the TP and SL are listed as 4-digit due to the MT4 platform. Attached is a 'symbols.raw' file that should change all the symbols to 5-digit. Backup any existing file and place the attached file in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 432\history\AlpariUK-Demo-Pro directory.

Please let us know how you go.

Thanks.
Attachments
symbols.zip
(2.73 KiB) Downloaded 668 times