No Email for Update

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
LorraineP

No Email for Update

Post by LorraineP »

Hello,

Tickstory program shows an update available to fix error 503, which I get every time I try to use it.
However, I did not get an email with the updgrade and cannot find where else to download it.

tickstory

Re: No Email for Update

Post by tickstory »

Hi Lorraine,

The email was sent on the 29th of September and looks like you received it? Just in case, we have sent it again for you right now. Appreciate if you could action it today.

Thank you.

LorraineP

Post by LorraineP »

Hi there,

Yes, I already receive email for v1.9 and did the upgrade. However, I'm still prompted to upgrade when visiting Tickstory. How can I check to see what version I'm running?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Lorraine,

Please go to Help->About in Tickstory. You should be running v1.9.1.

We can't find any record of you upgrading to v1.9, however. To do this, please follow the instructions in the "Upgrade" email you were sent. You will need to proceed through the Tickstory check-out for this particular upgrade since we have introduced some recent, significant changes around our support and update plans. Once you do the steps described in the email (and select a plan/edition of your choice), you will be sent a new download link and license code for v1.9.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks.

LorraineP

Post by LorraineP »

Ok so here is a screenshot of version I have.
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 8.55.44 PM.png

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Lorraine,

Thanks for the screenshot. Your version should be v1.9.1, so please do the following:

- In the email you were sent when you completed your order, please use the download link to download the latest version of the software. You will see that the filename will have the version number 1.9.1.
- Run the setup and install over the existing version.
- Run the Tickstory application again and check in Help->About that you are now running v1.9.1.

Also, it appears you have registered under a different email which is why we couldn't locate your v1.9 license. Is it possible to for us to change the email you have on your license registration so matches the one you have on the forum (i.e. the "Lorraine" email)? This would help us to identify your license sooner next time.

Thanks.

LorraineP

Post by LorraineP »

Hello,

That's fine. Just email me to that email if you change it. I use both. I tried the coupon code and it did not work. Still showing a total of $49 due.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Lorraine, as mentioned in another communication, you have already used the coupon so that's why it's no longer working.
We'll update that new license so it points to your 'Lorraine' email address and your own name.

Thanks.

LorraineP

Post by LorraineP »

Ah ok...I thought I had already done that. Thank you

LorraineP

Post by LorraineP »

Ok I got it updated to the new version. Thank you! Sorry for the confusion.