Getting a lot of incomplete data error on a standard subscri

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
khalednasr

Getting a lot of incomplete data error on a standard subscri

Post by khalednasr »

Hello, I subscribed to Tickstory Standard to get quality data and always getting error messages like “ERROR(52062)”. Moreover, I downloaded one year GBPUSD from Diskacopy from 11 May 2017 to 10 May 2018, then exported to my test MT4 installation. It only starts testing on the 2nd of February 2018 till May 2018 and omits the rest. These are 2 samples of the error message I get in the journal:
2018.05.13 13:17:23.168 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.39911 at 2018.04.25 00:15 is not reached from the least timeframe, high price 1.39894 mismatches)
2018.05.13 13:19:37.127 2018.01.09 14:46:15 MagicMA GBPUSD.,M15: ERROR[52062;0]: Less than 550 bars on the chart - no trade logic being applied
How can I get to test quality data for a whole year as I need?

tickstory

Re: Getting a lot of incomplete data error on a standard sub

Post by tickstory »

Hi Khalednasr,

Thanks for the details about the issue. It looks like the error #"52062" is some error code specific to your EA. The most important thing to check for is that you are getting 99% modelling quality in your test. If not, it means that you have missed some step while exporting the data. Here is a common list of issues and their solution in our FAQ:

https://tickstory.com/help/tickstorylit ... ng_quality

If you are continuing to have issues getting 99% modelling quality, appreciate if you can give us some screenshots of the problem to help us to assist you further, including:

1) The Tickstory "Export to MT4" settings you are using (including the "MT4 Settings" tab)
2) The MT4 Strategy Tester window (which shows the symbol name)
3) Your "MT4 Data Folder" FXT contents (go to File->Open data folder in Metatrader and then browse to tester/history and take a screenshot).
4) The result you are getting in the Strategy Tester.
5) The Strategy Tester "Journal" tab after you have completed a back-test.

Thanks!

khalednasr

Post by khalednasr »

Thank you, please find all the requested files attached
Attachments
Screenshots.zip
(433.14 KiB) Downloaded 587 times

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Khalednasr,

Thanks for the screenshots. It looks like you are using "Open price" modelling mode instead of "Tick" modelling. Please change this and it should solve the problem.
Also, your exported data (FXT) files seem rather small - just make sure you are actually exporting 1 year of data by re-checking the begin/end dates you are using when exporting (just press the "1 year" button and it will automatically set the dates).

Hope this solves the issue for you!