Fine with H1 but no tick in M15.

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
apu21

Fine with H1 but no tick in M15.

Post by apu21 »

Sir, I have downloaded the software and did everything according to the rule. Let me tell you what I have done so far.
I used mt4 Build 432, then I selected the mt4 program path in "settings". Then I right clicked on symbol "EURUSD" and selected "export to mt4", I set the date from March 1st to 31st. and in metatrader info I loaded the config file that was generated according to the help tab.

Then I launched the mt4 from this software. But when I tried to do a strategy test of that month in timeframe H1, then everything is alright. And the ticks are showing really good.

But when I am trying to do the same strategy test with timeframe M15 then there shows no tick and only the close of the M15 bar. And after completing the backtest the report shows modeling quality of N/A.

Any help would be very appreciable.
And many many thanks for this tool.

tickstory

Re: Fine with H1 but no tick in M15.

Post by tickstory »

Hi apu,

Usually when you get a modelling quality of "N/A", it indicates that you have not launched Metatrader via Tickstory. Can you please check again as I have followed the steps you have described above and there is no issue.

Thanks.

apu21

Post by apu21 »

Thank you very much sir. Now everything is alright.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Great news - thanks for letting us know, Apu.