Re : Payment for tick data

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
missionsoftware

Re : Payment for tick data

Post by missionsoftware »

Hi
I have selected some products when i fill the payment it does not go further says invalid payment and i want to pay by paypal how can i fix this issue and pay for the products .Thanks

tickstory

Re: Re : Payment for tick data

Post by tickstory »

Hi there,

That's unusual. Could you please send us a screenshot of your order page (i.e. with all the details filled in) so we investigate what the issue might be? If you have an order number, this would also be very helpful.

Thanks!

missionsoftware

Post by missionsoftware »

Please checck the image their is no order number i click checkout and submit order it is showing invalid all time even my friend also tried so it their other way i can order ?
Attachments
tick story.png
tick story.png (3.99 KiB) Viewed 8186 times

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi there,

Unfortunately the screenshot doesn't show the details you have entered. We would need the details to understand why the message is appearing. In some cases, it could be due to your geographical location due to restrictions to certain countries. Please let us know these details so we can assist further. We will ensure that no personal details are published on the forum.

Thanks.