Tests Won't Start on Build 1065

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
geg1700

Tests Won't Start on Build 1065

Post by geg1700 »

Hi,

I've just updated tickstory to 1.8.8.0 and MT4 to build 1065 however since downloading data again and trying to perform backtests on MT4, none of my tests are starting...

Before I updated both of these I was able to backtest 7 years worth of data without issues despite the fxt file being larger than 4gb. However now even a 1 year test won't place any trades at all. Below is the journal on strategy tester.

I've never experienced these issues before so any help would be much appreciated. I've already tried to clear the cache etc and tester files but with no luck at all.

Thanks

tickstory

Re: Tests Won't Start on Build 1065

Post by tickstory »

Hi Geg1700,

Your logs don't seem to indicate anything is wrong with the launcher. We have not made any changes in the latest version that would be affecting your tests.
If you are having problems, it would be recommended to roll-back to the previous version of MT4 as there may be a change that is affecting your results.

Hope this helps.