1.8.6 Optimization problem

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
vertical777

Re: 1.8.6 Optimization problem

Post by vertical777 »

Translation:

I tried, and delete the cache of the tester / caches folder and log folder cleaned, but all in vain. The tester loads the data from the histori center MT4. However Tick Story does not work at all, although the data uploaded and exported successfully, I see them in the folder tester / histori. Even I tried reinstalling MT4 to do, but to no avail.

Original:
Пробовал я и удалять кеш из папки tester/caches и папку log чистил, но все тщетно. Тестер загружает данные из хистори центра МТ4. Как бы Tick Story не работает совсем, хотя и данные закачаны и экспортированы успешно, я их вижу в папке тестер/хистори. Даже пробовал переустановку МТ4 сделать, но безуспешно.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Vertical777,

Would you be kind enough to create a new thread and post some screenshots of your problem? This will help us better understand what the issue is and how we can help.

Thank you.

Russian:
Привет Vertical777,

Вы бы быть достаточно любезен, чтобы создать новую тему и опубликовать некоторые скриншоты вашей проблемы? Это поможет нам лучше понять, что этот вопрос и как мы можем помочь.

Спасибо.

vertical777

Post by vertical777 »

What kind the screenshots should I show?
Also I noticed that this problem insist with some of pairs for instance EURJPY. Now I am using AUDUSD and problem was gown. Why so?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Vertical777,

It's not clear exactly what the problem is, perhaps due to the translation so if you can describe in English this may help. Are you getting incorrect results? Stale results? Not 99% quality? Basically we need some information about what you are trying to do and what the incorrect and expected outcome is. If you are using a standard EA such as "MACD Sample", this will also help since we can potentially reproduce the issue on our side.

Thanks.

vertical777

Post by vertical777 »

I have found the problem. It is not a TS fault and that guy works OK. Sorry.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Thanks for letting us know you've solved it.