Getting error when Tick export to meta trader

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
dareking

Getting error when Tick export to meta trader

Post by dareking »

Hello Dear support

Today i m trying to use your tickstory software but I m not able to use

Please check this screen shot.

I m unsing Win 7 32 bit, Please tell me how can i solve this problem.

tickstory

Re: Getting error when Tick export to meta trader

Post by tickstory »

Hi Dareking,

Please check that you have Microsoft .NET v4.6 installed. The installer should automatically do this for you. If you do have it, you might want to try uninstalling it and re-installing it again just in case it is corrupted for some reason.

Thanks.

EDIT: Should be Microsoft .NET v.4.6, not v4.5.

dareking

Post by dareking »

tickstory wrote:Hi Dareking,

Please check that you have Microsoft .NET v4.5 installed. The installer should automatically do this for you. If you do have it, you might want to try uninstalling it and re-installing it again just in case it is corrupted for some reason.

Thanks.

Hello thanks for reply

Today i changed my window today i install Win 7 bit 64 but still the problem is same

i also installed net frame 4.5

How can i solve this problem?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi,

Apologies, the .NET version should read as "Microsoft .NET v4.6". Please check that this is the minimum version you have installed.
If you continue to have issues, could you please tell us more about when the problem occurs? Is it exactly when you select the "Export to MT4" option or after you press "OK" to begin the export? Are you changing any settings? Does the error occur on any other function such as "Download" or "File export"? Please add any other information that you might feel is relevant.

Thanks.

dareking

Post by dareking »

tickstory wrote:Hi,

Apologies, the .NET version should read as "Microsoft .NET v4.6". Please check that this is the minimum version you have installed.
If you continue to have issues, could you please tell us more about when the problem occurs? Is it exactly when you select the "Export to MT4" option or after you press "OK" to begin the export? Are you changing any settings? Does the error occur on any other function such as "Download" or "File export"? Please add any other information that you might feel is relevant.

Thanks.
I m facing this error when i do export to mt4. All everything are ok i never face this issue on any other option.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Dareking,

Could you please confirm that you have installed .NET 4.6? Also, have you configured Tickstory by going to the File->Settings->MT4 Settings option and specifying a Metatrader terminal?
Please post some additional screenshots if you are still having issues such as your Tickstory Configuration Settings and MT4 Export settings.

Thanks.

dareking

Post by dareking »

tickstory wrote:Hi Dareking,

Could you please confirm that you have installed .NET 4.6? Also, have you configured Tickstory by going to the File->Settings->MT4 Settings option and specifying a Metatrader terminal?
Please post some additional screenshots if you are still having issues such as your Tickstory Configuration Settings and MT4 Export settings.

Thanks.
Hi thanks for help dear sir, today i have downloded NF 4.6 now I m not getting this error,

now If i got any prb then again i will reply in this thread.

Thank you

dareking

Post by dareking »

hello

now when i do launched mt4 then this error showing

pleas check scren shot

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Dareking,

Good to hear you've resolved the issue with your MS .NET v4.6 installation. Please note that the new error you have shown is not coming from Tickstory but from a product called 'TDS' which you appear to have installed on your machine. We no longer support the latest versions of this product due to changes that break compatibility with Tickstory. You will need to fully uninstall it before you can continue.

Thanks.