MXNJPY missing data

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
FabyOne

MXNJPY missing data

Post by FabyOne »

hello everyone. i tried downloading mxnjpy data but it turns out to be missing data from 2015 (apart from few days) to 2022. Am i doing something wrong? thanks

tickstory

Re: MXNJPY missing data

Post by tickstory »

Hi FabyOne,

Viewing the data in Tickstory's Data Inspector shows that there is data for the period mentioned. As always, if you are having difficulty, please make sure you are using the latest version of the software which has been downloaded from our website only.

Thanks.

FabyOne

Post by FabyOne »

thank you for your reply.
I use the latest version (downloaded from your site) but the data from 2016 to 2022 are not downloaded.

FabyOne

Post by FabyOne »

I tried again, even from another computer. I tried Data inspector, but I still don't get any data from February 2015 to December 2022. I don't know what to try anymore. Dear TickStory , are you sure everything is working? is it possible that only I can't download MXNJPY data while I have downloaded all other forex without problems? thank you for your attention

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi FabyOne,

You are correct - there is a gap between 2015.01.16 and 2023.07.26. Presumably this pair wasn't trading during that time maybe due to lack of liquidity but has since resumed. We've updated our historical dates page to note this.

Regards.