MT4 Launch Issue (Build 1415)

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
JayFash

MT4 Launch Issue (Build 1415)

Post by JayFash »

Help, I paid for this software a little over a month ago and i've been unable to use it since.
I keep getting the "a suitable launcher could not be found for your metatrader version" error. I have uninstalled and re-installed both MT4 and Tickstory multiple times, i just cannot seem to get it to work.

running FTMO MetraTrader 4
Version: 4.00 build 1415
1 Mar 2024

help pls

tickstory

Re: MT4 Launch Issue (Build 1415)

Post by tickstory »

Hi JayFash,

We have recently released Tickstory v1.9.7.16 which supports the most recent MT4 Build 1415. To obtain the latest versions of our software, you will need an active subscription. To update your subscription, you can go to Help->About in Tickstory and select the "Renew" option. When your subscription is active, you can immediately download the newest version of the software from the same download link that was sent to you upon purchase.

Thanks.

JayFash

Post by JayFash »

I have just paid yet again to renew this toold. Whilst is have i been able to resolve the launcher not found issue and have it open Ftmo, i am still having a few problems however.

I have downloaded the data i needed and exported it to mt4. I've ensure the directroies and installation folders are correct but the data quality is worse than the default that came with mt4??

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi JayFash,

Please check whether you are getting 99.9% modelling quality on your back-test report. Getting 99.9% modelling quality denotes that you are using tick data during your test. If you are not seeing this, please check out this item in our FAQ to resolve it.

If you continue to have issues, please give us full details about the error/problem you are having (screenshots are often helpful).

Thanks.

ckchang

Post by ckchang »

I am having Tickstory Lite 1.9.7.16(L)
and having MT4 build 1415; however when I tried
launch MT4 from Tickstory, it shows "No official
support is available for this feature and it could
stop working with future versions of MT4".
How to get around this ?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Ckchang,

This is just a notification, not an error. Press OK to continue.

Thanks.

ckchang

Post by ckchang »

Thank you for your advice, it needs to wait a while after press 'ok';
it did run after that.