Question about subscription

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
kokheng03

Question about subscription

Post by kokheng03 »

Hi, If i bought professional license, use for 1 year + and didn't renew it, will the download speed be maintain as professional or how? What are the causes if didn't renew the license?

tickstory

Re: Question about subscription

Post by tickstory »

Hi Kokheng03,

As part of your subscription, you get access to our dedicated data servers which are much more efficient than Dukascopy servers.
If you allow your subscription to expire, your license will still work however it will revert back to Dukascopy's servers.

In addition, your subscription gives you access to the Advanced Tester, on-going updates and technical support.

Hope this answers your question.

kokheng03

Post by kokheng03 »

Hi Tickstory,

In that case, what if i buy standard edition and can i renew my license after the license expire? And what is the price? Is it both standard and professional edition when license expire the download speed will be same slow speed or professional will still be faster download even the license expire?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Kokheng03,

Yes you can renew your subscription once it expires however do note that you are offered a discounted rate when you first purchase. If you would like to renew your Standard (monthly) subscription after it expires, the price is currently US$14.95p/m and for Professional (yearly), it will cost the same as purchasing a new license.

When your subscription expires, both the Standard and Professional behave in a similar manner in that the download speed will be more limited since putting stress on the Dukascopy servers causes timeout issues. Your throughput will still be much better than the Lite version though (dependent on current Dukascopy server load, of course).

Hope this helps.