1 license 1 vps 2 mt4 2 questions

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
tickwaiting

1 license 1 vps 2 mt4 2 questions

Post by tickwaiting »

Hi Tickstory

i have professional license and as you know there is 2 activation under this license.

my situation is the following i have 2 mt4 running on 1 vps for backtesting. i already activated 1 mt4 and now wondering how to activate the other without changing the tickstory settings under mt4 broker. in other words can i download tickstory again? or is there feature in it to add additional broker?

2nd question how to delete exported data from tickstory folders to free up space on hard drive for another downloads without the need to unistall and deleted it them all then reinstall it again.

Best Regards

tickstory

Re: 1 license 1 vps 2 mt4 2 questions

Post by tickstory »

Hi Tickwaiting,

Tickstory's launcher only supports a single MT4 configuration which you will need to change to select another broker. The Advanced Tester on the other hand does support multiple MT4 configurations for launching and back-testing. If you have it installed, Tickstory will automatically launch the AT by default.

Regarding disk space, please refer to this post which should answer your question.

Thanks.

tickwaiting

Post by tickwaiting »

Hi tickstory

Thanks for your reply, where to download the advanced tester. I only received by email the latest release upon purchasing the license. Thanks for the dusk space thread 👍

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Tickwaiting,

The Advanced Tester is currently a separate download which you can get from this link. It is currently in beta however we have no known outstanding bugs at this stage.

Hope this helps!

tickwaiting

Post by tickwaiting »

Hi Tickstory

many thanks for the advanced tester link looks promising project 8-)